We are looking for 1 highly skilled DevOps Engineer
You will be responsible for all the servers, work closely with the development team in deploying their code, ensuring its words correctly.
Role: DevOps Lead
Must have Skills: DevOps
- Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- DevOps estimations, assessments and solution is desired Professional Experience
- Experience building and managing CI/CD workflows and complex system integrations
- Strong architectural background in Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud platforms like Amazon Web Services, MS Azure, Google Cloud Platform, IBM SoftLayer etc
- Experience in writing automation using Shell, Perl, Python, PowerShell, Ruby, R language etc
- Experienced in DevOps tools like JIRA, Rally, Confluence, Jenkins, Git, SVN, Maven, Nexus, Docker (MUST), SonarQube, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Kubernetes, Mesos etc
- Good understanding of offerings like Iaas, PaaS, SaaS, CaaS etc relevant design experience is an added advantage
- Systematic problem-solving approach and a strong sense of ownership to drive problems to resolution.
- Strong knowledge and experience in using and managing GitHub.
- Understanding of web servers (Apache, Tomcat, Nginx) and RESTful web service applications.
- Strong understanding of NodeJS, ReactJS, Java, PHP, Python.
- Strong knowledge of Linux systems administration and architecture.
- Network knowledge (TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, Load balancing) and prior network administration experience is a big plus.
- Scripting/Programming experience with Shell, Python, Ruby, Java 8. Experience documenting processes, systems, environments and runbook procedure
- Expertise in building cloud-based architecture.
- Preferable – Dedicated Server Management, AWS, and AZURA
- Have a very good understanding of Docker and Kubernetes
- Has a good understanding of auto-provisioning of servers and scale out solutions.
- Has worked previously and owned deployment and configuration management.
- Strong passion for Monitoring and Metrics: You help us to keep an eye on what really matters.
- Good to have experience working in a microservice environment with load balancing, API Gateways, Circuit breakers etc.
- Exposure to building data pipelines and ensuring health and uptime for the same.
If you are interested, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with the ref: PDEL4368. All the best and we look forward to your application.
Office Location: NatWest Accelerator Hub, Unit 2 Park Cross Street, Leeds LS1 2QH,United Kingdom